Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sorry for the delay of updates...

I wanted to apologize for not posting for several months. Some things that have happened over the past few months have kept me busy! 

October - December 

While the Hubby was finishing his last semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho, I was a nanny for two very sweet kids!  I had a wonderful time watching them! They helped me prepare for my own little bundle of Joy! 



December

This was an action packed month! My Hubby graduated from BYU-Idaho, We moved from Idaho to Utah,  and spent Christmas in California! 



Then, I spent the next few months, moving once again and getting ready for our cute little boy, Mr. Z.

Day 1
Month 2

So, as you can see I've been kinda busy. But, I have gotten into some routine and will hopefully have time to add a few recipes a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment